Phối cảnh dự án
This is the first time a large-scale project in the field of training high-quality human resources is invested in Vietnam. The project is to build a training centre with a total investment of over 500 billion VND in an area of 2.2 ha with multiple facilities which designed in modern style and fully equipped in response to research needs and learning for staff and management professionals.
When in operation the Training Centre on High-Quality Human Resources will be the place to conduct training and research activities on management science, provide high-quality human resources through the link with well-known management universities and training institutions in the world to meet the needs of agencies and businesses throughout the country.
Some details about the project:
· Project Title: Training Centre on High-Quality Human Resources – Asian Management and Development Institute.
· Project Owner: Asian Management and Development Institute.
· Project Location: Hamlet 5, Hoe Thi village, Xuan Phuong commune, Tu Liem district, Hanoi.
· Investment Objectives:
The Training Centre on High-Quality Human Resources located in Xuan Phuong commune, Tu Liem district, Hanoi is the place for conducting training and research activities on management, provide high-quality human resources through the link with well-known management universities and training institutions in the world to meet the needs of agencies and businesses throughout the country. The project objectives are:
· Develop management profession and management science in Vietnam;
· Conduct policy research on enterprise development in Vietnam;
· Conduct research in application of modern technologies in the management for agencies and organizations in Vietnam;
· Receive and transfer modern management technology for agencies and organizations in Vietnam;
· Create forum to share experience among management agencies and enterprises;
· Conduct training and provide human resources with high quality focusing on the training on management science and skills;
· Serve as a bridge between businesses, employers and employees; provide training skills and knowledge as required by specific agencies or businesses;
· Provide advice and support for organizations and businesses to build organizational models and mechanisms with modern management methodologies.
· Total area of the project: 22 209 m2
· Total area for construction: 7,640 m2
· Total open area: 12,360 m2
· Total floor area: 63 540 m2.
· Building density: 38.2%
· Average height: 8.3
· Training capacity: 2,000 students / year
The Construction Design (basis design):
The Construction Masterplan includes following blocks:
Training and Learning Building with a Library: 19 floors
Training and Management Building: 19 floors
Training and Learning Building: 7 floors
Practicum and Laboratory Building: 7 floors
Multifunction Hall: 2 floors
Students Dormitory: 8 floors
Internal road system, yard and garden, garages, and ancillary infrastructure.