The Asian Management and Development Institute (AMDI) is a science and technology organization with the mission of providing research, training and consulting services as a leading management science institution in Vietnam. At present, AMDI is implementing training, consulting and researching projects in the fields of organization management, tourism, trade, agriculture, disaster risk reduction and climate change. We are looking for high-qualified candidates for the following vacancy: PROJECT ASSISTANT
- Project assistant for AMDI’s Projects to implement all of the involved activities; support logistics issues for the projects (accommodation, travel of experts, meetings, conferences, seminars, etc ...);
- Translate documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa.
- Translate for experts when required.
- Prepare budget and financial reports for business trips, conferences and events organized by the project.
- Carry out other administration assistant jobs.
- Fluent in English skills
- Study National Economics University, University of Foreign language, Foreign Trade University, University of Social Sciences or other involved majors.
- Fluent in Microsoft office program: word, excel, PowerPoint
- Honest and willing to learn
- Ability to work well with team
- Ability to work under pressure.
Salary: Negotiate Allowance: Travel allowance, telephone allowance, lunch, and other benefits as the AMDI’s Policy, Opportunity to work in a dynamic and professional environment. To be guided, trained in all the necessary skills. Opportunity to use English, communicate very often with foreign experts.
Applications: Curriculum Vitae, one recent 3 x 4 photo, relevant degrees, and certificates.
Applications send to:
Send through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org